|Local Participant||RM 1,200||RM 1,500||RM 500||RM 1,200|
|International Participant||USD 800||USD 1,000||USD 200||USD 800|
- If the same participant will be presenting more than one paper, the participant is required to pay full registration fee for the first paper and pay RM 700 / USD 500 for each of the subsequent papers.
- All registered for CAMP’16 conference can attend the workshops for free. Those attending workshop-only will need to pay the workshop fee of RM 500 / USD 200.
- *Student must provide proof of student status, such as student identification card
Payment can be made based on Local Order, Telegraphic Transfer, Online Bank Transfer, Bank Draft, and Cheque. Payment details are as follows:
|Beneficiary:||Persatuan Capaian Maklumat dan Pengurusan Pengetahuan Malaysia|
|Account No:||86-0045116-9 (CIMB Islamic Bhd)|
- Early-bird payment is before 1 Jun 2016
- IEEE / PECAMP members will pay for an early bird fee (RM 1,200 for local participant and USD 800 for international participant)
- Walk-in participants will pay a normal local participant fee (RM 1,500).
- Kindly email your proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An author of each accepted paper(s) is required to register and make full payment for paper(s) to be published in the proceeding.
- There is no refund for cancellation.